Monday, January 30, 2012

Christian Dior Spring 2012 Couture: 50s Glamour

Full flared skirts, classic houndstooth, floral embroidery, heavily-tiered gowns made with gauze, pencil skirts, etc.

I love the clever balance between conceal and reveal. (and the 2 words rhyme!)
Using sheer fabric in demure designs, feminine and sexy in a lady-like manner.

 Sheer but not too sheer, tres belle! Perfect dress for a date (or wedding reception?)

 J'adore!
 All the three dresses are very nice.


 Very romantic
 Love the neckline and the shape, but not the checks
 The dress says: 'Swing dance with me!'
Too bad swing dance isn't as popular now as it was in the 50s...such a pity...
 Can't go wrong in this
 Classic makeup
 Ruffles ruffles ruffles, not my type but looks pretty in pictures
 love the makeup and hair
on a side note: the average of her arm and my arm = perfect
 Perfect cat-eye eyeliner!
Who doesn't love a lady in red?!
I wish I could time travel.

Love,
N

P.S.
Having problems with work. Surprisingly, not due to my procrastination.
Colombian websites drive me mad! (And also numbers! Which data is the reliable one?!)
Most Colombian websites are only in Spanish, only a few important official websites have English versions.
Yet, even from those English one, ALL the data and information I need are 'in Spanish only'!
Why?!! :' (

No comments:

Post a Comment