Friday, January 27, 2012

Budding, Blooming, Blossoming

Flowers capture girls' hearts.
I don't know why, but they just do.

I have said this to R, my boyfriend: Don't buy me flowers, not even on valentine's day.
Yes, everybody can buy me flowers if they want to, JUST not him.
Reason? um...I said he could only buy me flowers when he proposes, if  he ever gonna do that.
I didn't find my 'flower rule' so ridiculously stupid, until now. (and I can't stop laughing at myself now!)
Well,  let's say I'm just being a woman.
Being a woman (adj/ v.)
Definitions:
1. Best excuse/ self-defense for females, applicable to everything and all situations
2. Acceptable when used as a complement for a woman's femininity/ while a man is flirting her/ they are just friends/ no chemistry at all
3. Use with Extreme Caution: Could be one of the worst things a man say to a woman
    Not suitable for use as a criticism between boyfriend-girlfriends/ husbands and wives, potentially disastrous outcome

Okay,enough for my 'urban dictionary' time, back to gardening.
So, the flowers at my place are finally blossoming, in this cold!
Perfect timing! Bright pink flowers add an extra dose of festiveness to my holiday!
The flowers are Camellia Japonica that we have planted for 3 years now, and another type of flower which I do not know of the name.

Camellia Japonica is also known as Rose of the Winter.
We got the pink ones at home. And this year, the bright pink blossoms are exceptionally gorgeous.
And it's such a pleasant surprise that the flowers have different hues or shades of pink.
The pink and red flowers just shout: 'Love is in the air!'

All photos are taken by me (not a professional), at my place, with a Canon G12.
Photos are au naturel; no color alteration or any sort of alteration is made.
Enough words, photo time!





Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment