Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who is Taking Who for Granted?

Went to the beautiful DB for this month's special date.
Very beautiful place, so nice that I wish I could live there.
I actually told my bf a dozen times that I wanna live there.
But if I do, probably I would take such a beautiful place for granted and don't do it justice.
I know how easily people get spoiled and take things for granted. Human nature.

Dinner at a Thai restaurant.
Food was great, service they delivered was very good, the atmosphere was nice.
I was pleasantly surprised by the glass of white wine I ordered. Should have checked the name again!
It was lovely; I'm no expert nor a frequent white wine drinker but I'd say it's floral and a bit fruity.
I don't like acidic or sour whites, it makes me sneeze, literally. I have no idea why. :P

Anyway, both of us enjoyed the night. The walk at the beach is relaxing.
If I were to live there, I would go for a walk at the beach or the plaza quite often.
Of course not every night but would be often.

My bf got me a card, apologizing that he has taken me for granted and he thinks I'm perfect.
For a few seconds I was speechless, he has never said I am perfect in the past...
'Perfect' is such a big word, I know I'm not but I was a bit shocked to know that he thinks I am.
I felt a bit guilty complaining about my relationship when obviously he still loves me a lot.
When I feel like sth is missing and this feeling of discontents is growing stronger, he still thinks I'm perfect.
I am lucky to have him.
Perhaps I'm the one who is taking the other person for granted? Maybe I am the spoiled one?
Um...

Random:
Dressing appropriately is a learnt art, today I had a lesson: the skirt was too short.
Probably I have not worn a short skirt for too long that I felt a bit uncomfortable.
At the end, maxi dress saved my day. :)

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment