Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Summer Destination No.1 is...

Good news: gonna travel with my girl friend this summer!
Bad news (for my bank account): paying it out of my own pocket...
Well, even though it doesn't feel good to pay from my savings, this could be a good thing: putting an end to my impulsive shopping.

Summer Destination No. 1 is...
Somewhere exotic.
Somewhere I have never been to.
Somewhere that my inner bohemian/wild child would probably like.
Somewhere my parents don't want me to go because it sounds too dangerous for a girl, so we have to go on a planned trip with travel agency.

Too excited for my papers and exam revision...that's not good...focus, focus!
Final exam in my life as a student, need to fight a good battle and give it a pretty ending.

So, where is my summer destination no. 1?
A place which starts with the letter 'T'.
Any guess?

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment