Saturday, April 7, 2012

On Understanding

Hate this feeling of 'no one understands me and it's useless to explain because still no one would understand anyway'.
But sometimes I'm glad about it because it means people around me have not gone through the same shit that I did.
Not trying to say that my life is difficult, because everybody's life is difficult in their own ways and honestly I know I'm very lucky and blessed.
I really don't have the right to complain about my life.
But I guess it's right to say that it is my personality and who I am that make everything more complicated.

I usually get stuck in this whirlpool of negative emotions and haunting memories that I just vanish into the world of negativity.
I couldn't tell you how good it feels when someone find the time to give you complete attention and says,
'tell me everything, I'm here to listen, I'll try to understand.'
The best thing is regardless of whether or not he understands everything, he still says, 'I trust you. I believe in you.'
I love being able to be so honest and open with another person about my thoughts and feelings, without the fear of being judged.
That incredible patience, attention, understanding and acceptance.
Thank you for listening to all my bullshit and me bitching about everything :)

You have no idea how wonderful you are.
Really, you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how fantastic you are.
I wish you could see yourself from MY perspective: You are awesome.
Thank you for being such an amazing and special person. : )

Upcoming posts for the summer: A series of articles about urban life.
It's gonna be sarcastic but still SO fun.

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment