Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Guess I'm Just Too Young...

Initially I was about to write yet another post.
Then something happened.
Now I've got a taste of how life does make choices for us.
Why on earth do I have to go through the same thing twice?
I never said I'm strong, why break me again?
Perhaps I'm just never gonna be anyone remarkable or inspiring.

All of my ideas of positivity are perhaps just talks of rubbish from a naive girl who is too blessed and young.
I thought as long as I try hard enough and be positive, I would end up having a bright, happy future.
You know what? I was plain stupid. I'm not good enough.
I don't even know what to do now.

It's 1pm, too late to talk to anyone now.
Keeping telling myself: nothing happened, stay calm, it's alright.
But it's NOT alright. The same old feeling of brokenness/failure is creeping back.
I absolutely hate it.

I need a hug.
I desperately need a hug.
I couldn't cry because I have presentations to prepare.
And I'd look really bad tomorrow morning if I cry right now.

Sorry readers, I ran out of positivity and confidence completely right now.
I hope your life isn't as bad as mine.
N

No comments:

Post a Comment