Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Typhoon

This might sound crazy: I want to feel the typhoon right now.
The typhoon (signal no. 10) which is making houses shake and making people worry about whether glass will break.
I want to feel powerless and in awe when I look at the dark, heavy clouds that blanket the city.
I want to feel it physically--the power of nature.
I have the urge of hearing winds roar and get soaked wet from the non-stop heavy rain.

At the same time, I'm in this place with almost perfect weather--sunny, warm and bright, with clear sky.
The ironic thing is I'm having this level-10 typhoon or storm in my head.
Thoughts are getting louder and louder and racing in my head that I just wanna scream out equally loud.
But I just can't.
I don't even have the power to scream out loud.
I got so blown away by my own thoughts that I'm totally speechless.
I don't even know what I'm writing now, because I don't even know what I'm thinking.

Whenever there is bad weather, the advice is always gonna be: Stay safe.
Stay in somewhere safe and sheltered so you won't be hurt.
I guess it applies to this storm in my head too, I should just stay in somewhere safe, secure and take no risk.
Well, it is gonna go, what I feel and how I feel now.

We can never avoid storms, but positivity is our own sunshine. :)

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment