Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Heart & Mind

Feeling terribly sorry for not being able to be at home in this difficult time.
I know they'd understand, I know they'd want me to be here, learning and doing what I am interested in.
Yet, I feel like I'm such an un-caring and self-centered person.

Going to take Greyhound bus to San Francisco tomorrow early in the morning, but couldn't care less about packing now.
I could only send them my love and support from thousands miles away.
I wish they could understand how much I miss them and want to be with them right now.
This urge is so strong that the only words to put it is that my heart and mind are back at home with them, leaving my body here in the US.

Do you know how it feels?

I wish I could be home now...
If only I could be home now...

Do you know how it feels? :'(

Dear readers,
Not all families have the habit of saying 'I love you' to each other or giving hugs, and I'm not saying that those are the only ways to show love.
But please show each other some love, starting from your family.
Just do small little things like calling your parents just to say hi, making breakfast, writing little notes, etc.
It's all the small things that count, isn't it?
Love those who deserve your love.
Leave no regrets :)

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment