Monday, July 16, 2012

Great Arm Exercises

I blogged about biking on the Golden Gate Bridge, remember?
That night when I go to bed, my thighs were in so much pain and sore that I couldn't fall asleep.
Worse than that, it was so painful that I can't help but cried.
The very first time that I cried because of intense muscle pain.
Shocked my boyfriend when he found me weeping in the middle of the night.
The next day, it became a joke between us. (And now all my readers know it)
Well, yes, it is a lame reason to cry.
Ended up taking 2 panedols.

Talking about exercise, I found a great (or not-so-great) way to train my arm muscles, thanks to my inability to pack light.
What's better exercise than carrying a 60lbs-or-more luggage alone?
Getting it on the bus or shuttle is already a challenge for me.
After knowing that I'm going to stay at a beautiful house on campus, I have a feeling that bedrooms are on the 2nd floor which is usually the case.

Waiting for the check-in to start.
Please start on time, I have had enough of this 60lbs luggage!
Now I just wanna throw away everything or mail things that I can't throw away back home.

Update: Checked-in. I live on the 3rd floor. Wonderful workout.

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment