Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Home

Chinese believe that the spirits of people who passed away would go home on a particular day after their deaths.
It might be yet another superstition.
But because of this tradition, I wrote something for my big brother so that he will have something to read when he goes home.

Wanted to write the whole thing with a smile, because he loves to make us happy and because I don't want him to worry about us.
But I just couldn't.
I couldn't stop crying.
It still feels like it happened yesterday. 
It still feels like I've just seen him in a family gathering not long ago.
It still feels like he have never left us.
But feelings fool. 
He left us. Forever.

S, I miss you. 
Could you hear me?
Come home and read what I wrote for you, ok? 

Love,
N






No comments:

Post a Comment