Monday, July 9, 2012

Best Find in San Diego

Went to San Diego the last few days, back to LA now.
The harbor cruise to Coronado, the zoo and Safari park were great.
(except a bit too chilly that I caught a cold now..)

I found something during my stay in San Diego.
We rent a car and brought our own GPS. Still, sometimes we made the wrong turns.
Then we discovered something that made me screamed with joy in the car.
Pretty much like what happens in life: unexpected things happen.
Sometimes shit happens.
But at the same time, the best things happen in the most unexpected times too.

My dear readers,
See what I've found: Before I die blackboards!
Blogged about this long ago. I'm still crazy about this idea.
Really excited to see it with my own eyes.
And yes, I wrote down my answer. (though limiting myself to 1 answer is a very difficult task)

Picture time:


Yup, that's me.
Me and people on the street.
I wish we could have these boards in my city, to make people stop and think.

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment