Friday, May 25, 2012

Random Note from Turkey

I think I already got used to Turkey.
(Well, except those men who are excessively passionate and 'friendly' to girls. )
So fascinated by this country that I wanna come back, before I even leave its soil.
 Different parts or cities have their own distinctive features,which is good.

Now I'm sitting at the hotel lobby lounge.
This hotel is like a camping resort--wooden and bricks or stone buildings among the woods, don't feel like I'm in Turkey at all.
Instead, it feels like I am in the US or Canada.
It's raining and cool right now, I guess 15 to 18 degrees?
Well, I am not good with numbers. Um...it is like autumn, cool and dry.
Perfect day for maxi dress and wrapping myself up in a colourful scarf I bought here.

How interesting that i am blogging in the lounge with French songs in the background, having real parrots in large large cages next to me occasionally singing (love their sounds) and yet I'm in Turkey. Funny combination.

My friends said I belong here.
I do wanna come back again. I have to come back again.

Dear readers,
Is there any place which fascinates you? Is it where you live or a place you have been to?
Is there any place you feel like you belong? Is it your home country?

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment