Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sorry Ladies, Men's Only

Sometimes I wonder, how many guys are there among my readers?
I suppose not many.
If you belong to the minority and like fashion, gentleman, this post is dedicated to you.


Gentlemen, meet Club Monaco's first men's only pop-up store in Hong Kong.
As it is a pop-up store, it is open from now to June 2013.
The cute little green shop,  surrounded by equally cute boutiques and coffeehouses, is located in the artsy part of Wanchai.
Apart from Club Monaco's own line, it also carries other brands that won't fail to charm you.



Though it targets male customers, it wins my heart with its style.
The style is somewhat between Americana and Preppy.
Casual but with a hint of preppy-ness, agree?


Whatever that style is, it is such a delight.
For a woman's point of view, it is a lot better than the typical style, if there is any, of menswear in this city.
Baggy pants, men's leggings/tights, ridiculous sneakers, a Gucci/LV bag...
Don't even let me start listing. *bitchily rolling my eyes*

I already spotted some lovely items that make me say, 'if I were a man, I'm gonna get this!'
Let's see if you can spot anything that delights you.

I see some cute ties over there.


Sweaters with elbow pads! And polka dot socks!

The grey tie and the tartan one next to it, the green tartan one. And shirts in red checks.

More ties.


Unfortunately, or I should say fortunately, I am not a man. Or else I would still break my bank account.
But still, I could get a few accessories (and/or shirts!) that I adore.
Sunnies make me happy.
One thing to note is that this glass box itself is a vintage of over a hundred years!

Um...cute flask

Very adorable hangers. If I could only get 5 items from the shop, they are definitely on my keep list!


Ladies, isn't this shop a nice new spot to go shopping with/for your man?
Shopping with your man doesn't have to be boring or unpleasant, or basically JUST you choosing items for him and sending him to the fitting room.
As much as some of us get annoyed shopping with their men, I have to be honest and fair--guys don't get enough appreciation when they accompany us on our countless shopping trips!!
Yes, you know 'countless' is the right word for your shopping habit.
He has been patient and sweet all the time.
So, time for him to have fun shopping, right?
Guys, I see your nodding heads. :)

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment