Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bohemian at Home

As the weather cools and I recently dig out my maxi dresses, I have been wearing my plain, soft and flow-y maxi dresses around the house.
No, I don't wear them all year round, this is just a part of my start-of-autumn madness.
I have been wearing them so often these days that my mum can't help but asked me a question, 'are you becoming a bohemian?'

I didn't expect my mum asking this. But before I even think carefully to answer with a yes or no, I heard my own response, 'I wish, but I'm just a bohemian at home.'
Being a wild child at heart, the idea of being an urban bourgeoisie bohemian is truly tempting.
Yea, 'god knows what an urban bourgeoisie bohemian is!' I can hear that.
I invented that word to represent my ideal bohemianism.
My ideal bohemian is carefree, unconventional, artistic, spontaneous, unearthly and sees love (any type of love) bigger than anything.
But no casual sex, no voluntary poverty and most definitely no lack of concern for personal hygiene.

Soon after my mum's comment on my loungewear, I came across a bohemian style collection which I showed to her and said, 'now THAT'S what I call a bohemian at home!'

So, here it is, Novella Royale's 2012 Fall lookbook.
Not a big fan of floral prints because it's too cute and girly for me, but I adore soft and delicate lace!







 Soft chiffon tops

Crotchet lace top

 Drooling over this pair of lace pants! I WANT IT!
Oh, I want it!

Not a big fan of floral prints because it's too cute and girly for me, but I adore soft and delicate lace!
Dear readers, what do you wear at home?
Have you ever imagine living like a carefree bohemian?

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment