Thursday, December 27, 2012

Got More Than I Wanted for Christmas

Would write the details when I have enough time, please bear with me.
For now, I'll just give you the updates and highlights.

What I Did over the Holidays:
I got more than I wanted :)

Went to the Andy Warhol exhibition with my dad last weekend--would love to go again
Did some Japanese cooking on Sunday: success
Off from week much earlier than I expected: yay!
Spent the Christmas eve with a few girls
Sweet boyfriend drove me home
Got my Christmas gift: cute and functional
Christmas lunch with his family
Prepared the Christmas meal at my place for the rest of the afternoon and evening
I made:
-Mussels and tiger prawns in garlic white wine sauce
-Lasagna in mushroom cream sauce
-Pan-fried chicken, with boiled brussels sprouts 
-Dessert: Red wine poached pear, stuffed with chopped spiced nuts and dried fruits.
 Served in red wine sauce, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon 
(sometimes improvizing too much isn't a good thing, shouldn't have added the cocoa powder)

Spent a chunk of my holiday watching Iron Man 1 & 2. 
-Kept saying things like 'he is cute' and smiling, so much that I can feel my bf rolled his eyes.
'Camping' with my bf in my place: silly but sweet

How did you spent your holidays?
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

Love,
N



No comments:

Post a Comment