Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On a Day Like This...

On a day like this when nothing seem to go right…(please complete the remaining).

My answers:
1) nothing compares to spending time with someone who can always lighten you up, make you smile and make you laugh so effortlessly.

Thank you for making me forget about the world outside, all of a sudden I feel like I can finally breathe and feel alive again

2) and you can't even figure out what to wear to work, button up your checked shirts and go preppy. Stick to the timeless palette of navy, brown, beige, black and white. And add a pop of red if you wish. You can't go wrong with this.

At least this is wht I do for today. I LOVE shirts.

3) Watch videos of Robert Downey Jr and act like a 16 year-old. :)

What is your answer?

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment