Monday, July 11, 2011

Lindsay Lohan On Vanity Fair Italia July 2011

This editorial is taken when she's under house arrest at her place in Venus.
Um...don't really like it.
She looks much older than she really is. And that heavy makeup makes her look even worse.





Love the eyeliner



The only photo I like in the editorial:
I miss her kind-of-innocent & oh-so-cheerful smile. :]

I used to watch a lot of her movies. Parent Trap, Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, anyone?
My all-time favourite: The Parent Trap
How adorable she looks! Even with freckles.
Love how the movie can always brighten up my day. Always.

The soundtrack of the movie is probably one of the reasons I fell in love with jazz & big-band swing.
Glenn Miller's In the Mood, Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E, Natalie Cole's This Will be, just to name a few.

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment